May 28, 2012, 08:26 AM
I found a rather frustrating bug and workaround in Avid Symphony 6. We recorded time code from the audio recorder to the audio track of a Canon 7D. We then AMA linked, transcoded and had Avid read the audio track timecode into Auxiliary 1. Then for the audio clips, we imported, took the source time code and copied it to Aux 1 of each clip. Now we should be able to put everything in one bin and Autosync.
Cindy Mollo sits down to discuss the editing of Ozark.
Greg O'Bryant sits down with Gordon to discuss the editing of Brand New Cherry Flavor for Netflix an...
Yan Miles sits down to discuss editing The Crown's hit episode Fairytale.
© 2007-2021 www.aotg.com Ver. 3.0 All Content created and posted by Art of the Guillotine users Art of the Guillotine graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and other service names are the trademarks of Art of the Guillotine Inc. Use of this material outside of this site is strictly prohibited.