Article Humour Video Blog Audio Industry News Site News Tutorial Press Release Events
FLRB Array

October 14, 2015, 04:53 AM

There are special microphones designed to record surround-sound. These mics have multiple capsules and individual L-C-R-Ls-Rs outputs, for example, Holophone or Soundfield mics.

Log in to comment.

© 2007-2021 Ver. 3.0 All Content created and posted by Art of the Guillotine users Art of the Guillotine graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and other service names are the trademarks of Art of the Guillotine Inc. Use of this material outside of this site is strictly prohibited.